Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in Lewisham/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Smartphone not syncing with PC
- There are a number of reasons why your smartphone may not be syncing with your PC. Make sure you have investigated any hardware issues that might cause a disconnect. A faulty USB cable, or a faulty USB port can all be viable reasons as to why your phone is not showing up on your PC. If this is the case, try using a different cable to connect the phone to the PC to help trouble shoot this problem.
- Your phone also could be experiencing a faulty internal software issue. If you have an iPhone, make sure iTunes is installed on your computer, as installing iTunes means you will also install the driver needed in order for the computer to recognise your phone.
- It is worthwhile to uninstall and re install iTunes, if your phone stops connecting to the computer after an iOS update on your phone or PC.
- For Android phones, that don’t require the same file transfer drivers, when used with Window 7 or 8, in the settings app open ‘storage’ ‘menu’ and tap ‘USB computer connection’. Then turn on the Media device mode to connect your phone to enable transfers.
- There are other ways to access your phone from your computer, if you are in fact using a mac, you could perhaps try, downloading ‘the Android file transfer’ programme. You can also try connecting your phone to the PC with a cable, click open device to view files, then click import pictures. It will give you the option to upload using Windows.
- Also try to sync your phone using Bluetooth. Once Bluetooth is enabled, the pc will give you the option to identify the phone you wish to connect.
If these little tips don’t help, give us a call, we will offer our support and get your device repaired in no time.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.