Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in Mill Hill/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Fix the power button on your smartphone
- Starting with the basics in order to fix the issue with your smartphone. Try first letting the battery drain out and connect it to a charging cable again.
- Sometimes playing around with the volume buttons works, when trying to boot the phone into recovery point again for androids and smartphones.
- Reboot. You should try to do reboot your phone, to help you gain a little movement if the power button just isn’t responding because of your software or an application glitch. The reboot should help jolt all other apps to restart too. Most androids can be rebooted by pressing the volume, home key, and the power key all at once.
- On your Iphone you may also try to go on your settings>General>Accessibility, flick to Assertive Touch, and turn it on, a grey button will pop up so that you may use it to navigate pages on your smartphone.
- Another key power issue with your phone could be down to issues with your screen, it may need fixing or replacing, or a general system OS update issue.
- Another way to power your phone, without the power button working per se, is by holding the volume down key and connect the phone to a USB cable that is connected to a laptop or pc. The volume down button held down, should trigger the ‘boot menu’ to come up.
Once you have tried some of these little pointers, come and find us, at our workshop in High Street Kensington, or we provide drop off and collection from your address in Mill Hill.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.