Computer, Laptop, Phone and Apple Mac Repair | Repair Daemon (Repaird)
We now provide our repair services in St Johns Wood/London. Our objective is always to be customer-centric with the highest quality services in repairs and IT services, for Laptops, Apple Macs, Desktop Computers, Phones, Tablets, Games Consoles (such as PS4 & Xbox), Data Recovery, and Business IT Support. We also aim to provide the service with the quickest turn-around possible.
We provide collection and delivery only.
You may find us in our workshop in Kensington: Office 101, 239 Kensington High St, London W8 6SN
Common windows 10 troubles and solutions
- Making the switch to Windows 10 can lead to some confusion. Installing the actual OS at times can be challenging, as you need to ensure you have enough free space on your device and drive. The main space requirement is 16GB which should be kept free on the main system drive.
- Best way around having issues with downloading and running Windows 10 is to ensure it is a legitimate purchase, otherwise you will face a flood of issues.
- Your PC should fit certain requirements in being powerful enough to run Windows 10. What you might need: 1 GB of RAM, a processor of 1GHZ, 16 GB of space, a Microsoft Direct X 9 graphic device; Microsoft combined with internet access.
- At times Windows comes with random reboots, which may disrupt workflow, and be a danger to unsaved files etc, to counter this make sure you go to >Settings > Update and security click ‘advanced options’ click ‘notify to schedule’ a time for the restart.
- Update all your programmes with it, at times when you upgrade from Windows 8 to 10, it can be frustrating having to update your applications alongside it, so that the update can run smoothly across applications.
For more info on updating your OS call us in Putney.
We also provide other services:
Business IT support
Free collection from most London areas within 2 hours of the booking, should you need it. In most cases, the delivery after the repair is also free. We collect from any postcode in the Greater London Area during evenings. Give us a call or fill out the booking form. Devices We Repair
Desktop Tower Computer
All-in-One Desktop Computer
Gaming Desktop Computer
Custom Built Desktop Computer
Windows 10 Support for Desktop Computers
Data Recovery for Desktop Computers
Macbook Pro Repair
Macbook Air Repair
Mac Pro Repair
Mac Mini Repair
macOS Server Support
Mac Data Recovery
Ready for a Free Assessment?
We can collect in the next 2 hours or your chosen time slot depending on your postcode for all of South London. For North London postcodes, our collection service is currently limited to evenings.
Standard warranty coverage: we provide product repair and offer a replacement of a product or product parts with the same item. We also offer a refund of the cost of the product minus depreciation if it is determined that the item cannot be repaired or if the customer opts for a refund rather than repair. The warranty must be activated for this to be put into full effect.
Our standard warranty on almost all repairs is 3 months. We can extend the warranty for you to 6 months to a year depending on the type of service we carry out for you. We will let you know if we can offer an extended warranty on your devices during the quotation stage.